Free Live Online GRE Seminar: Math Secrets, Aug. 7th

PowerScore GRE

I just wanted to let everyone at TheGradCafe know about a free GRE prep seminar we (PowerScore.com) have scheduled on August 7th. Anyone want some Math Secrets? Details below.

GRE Math Secrets, August 7th from 8-9pm EST

Join PowerScore GRE Course Developer and Senior Instructor Jon Denning as
he analyzes some of the most common GRE Math concepts, and explores powerful
solution strategies for attacking them, using specific examples to illustrate
these techniques. This session will teach you not only how to best approach
a number of challenging Math ideas, but will also examine how the test makers
construct question and answer choice traps to punish the average student.

Register Now!

http://www.powerscore.com/gre/freeseminars/

Edited by PowerScoreGRE

I'm having difficulties registering. It's asking for my microsoft account information, and when I enter it, it says it's incorrect

Absolutely! It's not easy to pick a time that isn't bedtime for East Coast, or commuting time for West Coast. We'll send you an archive of the seminar if you're signed up but can't attend (or are late logging in).

Great question, thanks!

Absolutely! It's not easy to pick a time that isn't bedtime for East Coast, or commuting time for West Coast. We'll send you an archive of the seminar if you're signed up but can't attend (or are late logging in).

Great question, thanks!

So we can just register and automatically get an archive?  That would be great... !

We will post an archive of this seminar on our website for all to see, probably a few days after the event. We have a limited number of spots available for attendees, so please only register if you plan to log in and participate. The benefit of attending is that you can ask questions and interact with the instructor, as you would in one of our regular Live Online courses. There may be portions of the seminar that aren't recorded, so you'll definitely want to participate in the live event.

• 2 weeks later...