Profile Evaluation

karnasharma

hi. I gave my GRE on july 23rd. Got 168 in quant (96%), 152 in verbal(53%) and 3 in awa (14%). I am looking to get admission for Electrical Engineering (VLSI) or MEM course.

10th : 91%

12th : 88%

undergrad : 85%

have 5 research papers in VLSI. 2 in IEEE and 3 in international jounals.

Pls suggest me which universities should I target?

Thanks in advance

Why do people say they "gave" the GRE? That's almost as bad as when they say they wrote the GRE.

Sorry, I don't have any answers for you. I just wanted to vent.

I'm guessing English is not the OPs native language.

Sorry, I don't have any answers either.

Guest Gnome Chomsky

I'm guessing English is not the OPs native language.

Sorry, I don't have any answers either.

I think it's a British thing. I'm just teasing. I have lots of Indian (who speak British English) friends and I tease them on their vocab. I'm guessing the OP may be from a place that speaks British-style English. Who puts milk in tea? 

Why do people say they "gave" the GRE? That's almost as bad as when they say they wrote the GRE.

I believe saying you "wrote" the GRE is British (or at least, that's where I've heard it the most). Never heard of "gave" the GRE, but from the OP's post, it doesn't sound like English is their native language.

To the OP, not sure, but perhaps you could ask professors in your field for advice?

OP is not native. I think almost every American says "I took the GRE." Another common thing I have heard is "I took the GRE's." It's ONE test right? ;)

All is well. But, I too, have no answers. Sorry OP <3.