Will my score report arrive on time? What do you think?

maggiemay

I would think so. Per the GRE FAQ:

When will my official GRE revised General Test scores be reported after testing?

If you take the computer-based GRE revised General Test, your official scores will be sent to the institutions you designated approximately 10–15 days after your test date.

If you take the paper-based test, your official scores will be sent within six weeks after your test date.

Most schools will have a way for you to check if things like transcripts, LORs, and scores have arrived. Sometimes when you enter you GRE test registration number, the system immediately shows your score and the fact thta they have it on file if you had already submitted the score. So, if you try this on, say Dec 1, and don't see the score there, you might want to let the relevant admin person know that your scores are on their way! In most cases, the application asks you to self-report your score anyways and they don't worry too much about official scores until it's decision time.

Im in a similar situation. I will be taking the GRE on Nov 8th, and two apps are due Dec 1st. 

Originally I was going to take the GRE in Oct, however I called ETS and asked them how long it usually takes for institutions to receive your GRE score. Yes, it does say 10-15 days, however it typically takes 7 days. Even so, if it did take a full 15 days, you'll still be alright. =)

Im in a similar situation. I will be taking the GRE on Nov 8th, and two apps are due Dec 1st. 

Originally I was going to take the GRE in Oct, however I called ETS and asked them how long it usually takes for institutions to receive your GRE score. Yes, it does say 10-15 days, however it typically takes 7 days. Even so, if it did take a full 15 days, you'll still be alright. =)

It's a bunch of ambiguous idiots working  at ETS. They don't even attempt to answer your question.

Their website states it takes "10 to 15 days to 'send' the scores after the test date." At first, I thought that means my institution will 'receive' the scores within 10-15 days of my test date. I called them and they said you should take it 30 days in advance of any deadlines to allow for shipping time. I think i was done electronically? I called again and the lady just repeated the FAQ answer to me over and over again. This was the same shit from me emailing them (copy and pasting FAQ section). You'd think me mentioning that I read the FAQ and wanted clarification would warrant them not to copy and paste the FAQ answer as a response to email mail. Whatever, I'm just gonna take it 30 days in advance. /RANT