How long have you been waiting?

Hmmmm

I applied to three programs in the first week of January. So far, I have only received one official response (mid-March). Concerning the other two schools, I received an informal email as recently as yesterday stating that I've been placed on the waiting list.

My advice would be to email the graduate coordinator... usually they respond to the first email. :wink:

I'm still waiting to hear back from one school, and SEVERAL people have heard back on acceptances. But apparently a ton of us are still waiting and slowly people are hearing back- I think this school in particular is sending out it's acceptances & rejections in waves, which is pretty annoying but there's a good chance the school you haven't heard from is the same. :/

I submitted 4 applications in November '08 (discounting one I canceled). I heard back from one in December, a second in January, a third last week, and was denied funding at the fourth but haven't been informed of actual admission. Financial aid information to date: zip.