Current USC Price Student

ZacharyObama

cropped-formal_solprice_goldoncard_zps1f

Hey All, 

I went through this last year and am now in the scrum of school, but I figured I would drop in and see if anyone had any questions about USC Price Programs. I'm an MPA. I'll try and check in on this periodically throughout the Fall. Don't worry too much, this process will end eventually (I say this despite my worrying which can be found in a simple archival search). I'm of course pretty busy but I'll try not to forget about this for too long (i.e. when I'm bored of doing homework/working/watching sports). 

Fight On! 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for making yourself available for questions.  What is your impression regarding job prospects for USC Price graduates?  I know this probably varies by policy focus, but what are some of the positions that recent graduates have taken?  Do you know if graduates have been happy with the jobs they landed?

• 4 months later...

I apologize for not responding to this sooner. I think job prospects for local and state government in California and the West in general are excellent. I think our non-profit sector is really strong too. From what I can tell, most of the alums I've met seem pretty happy with their jobs even if there is of course some trend to take the more open career routes (it's the economy) rather than pursue a particular passion.