Social Psychology- Waitlisted limbo

hibeuxhereaux

I have been rejected at 5 schools and while I wish I wasn't, I heartily accept the rejection.

I have been notified that I am waitlisted at 2 schools: Kansas and CUNY. It looks grim.

One additional school has not deigned to tell me anything! (rejection, I imagine)

Who else is waitlisted and where? Anyone relinquishing waitlist spots?

I have been notified that I am waitlisted at 2 schools: Kansas and CUNY. It looks grim.

I *may* be giving up a spot at Kansas. Right now I'm waiting for them to come up with an offer of funding. That might be useful for you to know in case you get off the waiting list-- that funding has not yet been secured for everyone.

I *may* be giving up a spot at Kansas. Right now I'm waiting for them to come up with an offer of funding. That might be useful for you to know in case you get off the waiting list-- that funding has not yet been secured for everyone.

Thanks for your reply! I don't hold out much hope. I know they accepted a lot more people than they intend to take.

Is your decision just pending funding?

Is your decision just pending funding?

Not exactly. I think having funding would allow me to consider Kansas more seriously than I am now, but I'm already leaning toward another school. Even if funding came through for Kansas, I might still go with the other school.

nowhere yet. i'm waiting on the decisions of two schools (both pending funding, sigh) and i have two acceptances i would accept over pitt. i just wanted to free up the spot to someone on the waitlist, because i know how insane this process is.

i actually got accepted to a neuroscience program like 20 minutes ago. a neuroscience phd sounds bad ass.