Would anyone like to read an old research paper I wrote?

ToomuchLes

In Spring, 2013, I took a Latin American history seminar on the birth, and expansion of drugs. The entire seminar was composed of discussing weekly readings, debates and one final research paper due at the end of the quarter. Overall, I am very proud with my end product; however I feel this is not my best work. Conclusively I received a 94% on the paper, and a 97% in the seminar.

Since one of the most important parts of your application package is the writing sample, I'd greatly appreciate if veteran scholars, historians, and writers read over my research paper, and tell me what you think. I will NOT be submitting this paper as my sample; however I am curious, since Im always doubting myself, whether my writing style can be considered graduate level. I won't say what my professors think about my writings since it might taint your opinion, but so far, Ive never heard a negative comment.

Please say you're interested in reading it and I'll PM it to you. 

Much appreciated!

Sure, why not. I'm not a historian and what I know about Latin American isn't as much as my relatives would like, but I do know writing and I do know something of the drug trade. I picked up a degree in sociology before I got into English.