How much can I improve in @ 115 hrs of study?

md152

How much of an improvement is reasonable to expect after @120 hours of focused, studying over a 15 day period?

I have taken three practice tests begore studying any and my average is 159 verbal. 157 quant.

I'm pretty average when it comes to how fast I learn math.

This answer depends on you as an individual, how you study, and what you know about what you need to learn. Now, the average high school math teacher must repeat a sequence of math between 3 and 5 times for the average student to understand it. Then they go home and do homework. Learning a concept takes time. Getting a refresher on it is different.

It's my opinion that at a certain point studying becomes counter-productive. Instead of learning or refreshing, it develops anxiety. What that point is, is different for everyone. For me, it was 3 days out. I quit studying the GRE vocab and math problems. Instead, I looked at the logic of the exam and learned that. I wrote down formulae that was a bit slippery in my mind (quadratics I can remember, APR, not so much) and arrived for the exam with enough time to read each formula out loud to myself a few times. But, I'm in literature. They were sufficiently impressed with my math scores to ask me why I got them, and my math scores were barely enough to scrape into the average sociology program.

So, honestly, if you don't know it by now, you're not going to learn it, unless there's only a few things to learn. If you did learn it, you can refresh yourself. Just make a study plan. And make sure to learn the logic of the test and the questions they ask.