Psychology-Applied Behavior Analysis Graduate Programs

skinnerian11

I am applying to graduate programs for Applied Behavior Analysis starting fall 2014. Is there anyone else out there interested in this domain and applying as well?

I have not seen a topic on here with any relation to behavior analysis, and thought there had to be a few individuals following in this route. Also, I plan on going straight from undergraduate and shooting for a PhD program. I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice for how to approach this area and how their experiences can relate.

I'm applying to SPED programs, but I have an interest in ABA (I'll qualify to sit the BCBA exam after I finish my MEd), and I'm looking mainly at programs/PIs with an emphasis on basic behavioral principles and ABA. What kind of advice are you looking for?

At the moment I am not applying to any masters programs. There are only a few programs matching my interest of Organizational Behavior Management, specifically geared towards mental health settings. With this being the case, I feel that I can apply to a masters program later on in the process if necessay. Is this a good idea?

• 5 months later...

@skinnerian11 - Apologies to revive an old thread here, but I happened to be looking for anything on ABA... and found your thread from 6 months ago.  It's among the options I am considering at the moment, in part due to my circumstance and the fact that a college near my home offers the Major - along with the possibility of Fall 2014 admissions even at this late date.  What ended up happening with your own situation?  

• 3 months later...