SECAC

Borden

What day are you presenting? I am too and I'd love at least one friendly face!

ETA Oop Shelley I found yours, unfortunately I'll already be heading back to the airport by the time you're giving your talk!

Edited by Borden

I'll be there for just Friday morning, and late Thursday evening, chairing and presenting. I have to get back to work for the evening, and flying right after work Thursday. 

Edit: However, if any of your presentations fall on Friday morning before noon, or just after the noon session, I would love to check it out.

Edited by Mississippi Snow

I think I present mine Friday afternoon... but need to double-check it. OMG... it just hit me that my trip is around the corner and I don't even know when I am presenting. Yikes! Better get with it soon. :o

FYI... I arrive on Wednesday and leave on Monday. So I am hoping to make to everyone's presentations. Please let me know which session you will be presenting/chairing and I will be there. I will be part of the undergraduate presentations... I talk a bit about the image on my profile! ;)

Edited by brazilianbuddy

I'll be there for just Friday morning, and late Thursday evening, chairing and presenting. I have to get back to work for the evening, and flying right after work Thursday. 

Edit: However, if any of your presentations fall on Friday morning before noon, or just after the noon session, I would love to check it out.

Vicious Reverberations... on Friday?

I think my presentation went well. What did you guys think of SECAC this year? I was quite annoyed by the location of the hotel/convention center. I did attend a few interesting sessions with some very good papers though.

Edited by brazilianbuddy

Concur as to the location of the convention center, with one exception: I was stoked at the walking access to the Guitar Center as a place to kill time Thursday night.

I only got to go to one other panel and it was really great, especially the discussion, and I thought the discussion on my session was great!