Interfolio?

Cesare

Does anyone have any experience using interfolio? I have a 4th letter of rec and for most schools this is not a problem with their application setup. However, one said they will accept it, but as the application does not allow for a 4th letter, I would have to email it to her. I am not even going to ask my letter writer to email it to me, so I was thinking of using interfolio or just forgetting about the 4th one in general. Is it possible for me to use interfolio to send the letter to individuals?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you get get it delivered by snail mail? And in your application make a note saying that one more LOR is coming by mail?

I am new to interfolio too, just a suggestion.

Does anyone have any experience using interfolio? I have a 4th letter of rec and for most schools this is not a problem with their application setup. However, one said they will accept it, but as the application does not allow for a 4th letter, I would have to email it to her. I am not even going to ask my letter writer to email it to me, so I was thinking of using interfolio or just forgetting about the 4th one in general. Is it possible for me to use interfolio to send the letter to individuals?

If they dont want it, dont send it. Save it for if you need an appeal or if they ask for another rec because they're on the fence about you.

Imagine your stress level if that happens. Now imagine having that 4th letter handy and ready to go.

Edited by Loric