International Development Applicants 2014/15 for SOAS, IHEID, LSE or Sciences Po?

k_angie

I am beyond saturated and tired of this. After this waiting they dare not put me on wait list. Like seriously.

I feel the same way. If they put me on the waiting list, I'll accept the Warwick offer immediately.  :(

No MDev applicants have heard back yet right?

Fellow MDev applicant here. As far as I can tell there hasn't been any movement on the Interdisciplinary front yet.

I feel the same way. If they put me on the waiting list, I'll accept the Warwick offer immediately.  :(

and i will accept Sciences Po, thats it. 

No MDev applicants have heard back yet right?

NO. 

Fellow MDev applicant here. As far as I can tell there hasn't been any movement on the Interdisciplinary front yet.

Yes i think the same. 

Accepted at SOAS.   :)

Congratulations :) 

Haha, ya. But no funding, so let's see!

In the same boat. 

and i will accept Sciences Po, thats it. 

NO. 

Yes i think the same. 

Congratulations :)

In the same boat. 

angie i think Sciences Po is a very good choice. if i got into Sciences Po i think i'll be significantly less worried now. i'm beginning to regret for not applying to it...

Hey, so glad to see this post here!!

I just got an Acceptance from IHIED.. Though I am confused between IHIED and SciencesPo. Looks like there are IHIED fans here

from what course? 

Hey, so glad to see this post here!!

I just got an Acceptance from IHIED.. Though I am confused between IHIED and SciencesPo. Looks like there are IHIED fans here

My second choice after ScPo is IHEID. Which course have you applied to? 

angie i think Sciences Po is a very good choice. if i got into Sciences Po i think i'll be significantly less worried now. i'm beginning to regret for not applying to it...

Yes I know i was very wary about applying to ScPo esp given their exorbitantly high application fees. 

MDEV

Wow. FINALLY!!! Someone got through. Even I applied for MDev. How did u get to know? Plus when did you apply? I am sorry for bombarding you with questions, IHEID has been real mysterious. 

Wow. FINALLY!!! Someone got through. Even I applied for MDev. How did u get to know? Plus when did you apply? I am sorry for bombarding you with questions, IHEID has been real mysterious.

Haha, they sent a personal messenger to tell me that.. Jk.. It was on the application portal, though no email yet. Yes, it was a long wait.

I applied during the second deadline.

Haha, they sent a personal messenger to tell me that.. Jk.. It was on the application portal, though no email yet. Yes, it was a long wait.

Oh well, I have been waiting since November cuz I applied in the first round. My application got deferred so well. Anyway! 

Congratulations!! 

Okay so one of my friend just received an acceptance from IHEID Mdev like 10 mins back. So well 2 acceptances in MDev till now. He applied in the second round too. 

Edited by k_angie

Okay so one of my friend just received an acceptance from IHEID Mdev like 10 mins back. So well 2 acceptances in MDev till now. 

Did you friend find it by email or on the follow-up page?