International Development Applicants 2014/15 for SOAS, IHEID, LSE or Sciences Po?

k_angie

Oh well thank you so much for the update. Once again congratulations. BTW were you refused funding or not given an answer on funding? 

refused! which means there is a general mobilization of funds. am afraid to end up with a big debt(!  

Thank you Angie.

Admitted 15 minutes ago. It is on follow up page.  But haven`t received e-mail with offer yet.

May I ask when you submitted your application? I wonder if they roll out the results according to the same chronology as they received the application.

refused! which means there is a general mobilization of funds. am afraid to end up with a big debt(!  

Oh i m sorry to hear that but well getting in IR/PS is quite big too. IHEID I think accepts only few students around 20 or so for it. Is IHEID your first choice? or do you have any other schools too? 

May I ask when you submitted your application? I wonder if they roll out the results according to the same chronology as they received the application.

In that case I along with Alchyna, Mic & Sanfan should have received our letters given we applied in Nov! :/

Hi,

I have been reading your messages for a long time, but only now decided to post.

well, for those who are going to become crazy while waiting for results from IHEID.

I have been admitted to MA IR/PSc. No funding.

Hope, it will help.

Congratulations!!! And good luck in fundraising.

I guess the positive decisions are sent in first place.

So from this moment on the longer one waits the lesser this person's chance to be admitted(((

Hope I am mistaken.

I guess the positive decisions are sent in first place.

So from this moment on the longer one waits the lesser this person's chance to be admitted(((

Hope I am mistaken.

I think its a mix bag. Be it rejection or acceptance or waitlisted. I mean with the threads I have seen last year, i sure think thats the case. Anyway! 

I have submitted my application on January.

Oh i m sorry to hear that but well getting in IR/PS is quite big too. IHEID I think accepts only few students around 20 or so for it. Is IHEID your first choice? or do you have any other schools too? 

Well it is my top choice, but I can finance only my first year at IHEID. I hope there is a posibility to apply for funding in year 2 ?!

Congratulations!!! And good luck in fundraising.

thank you. I am also from Uzbekistan) . Which University did you graduate from?

Well it is my top choice, but I can finance only my first year at IHEID. I hope there is a posibility to apply for funding in year 2 ?!

yes i think you can apply for scholarship for the second year. Though confirm it from IHEID ppl. 

UWED (International Law)

haha... the world is a small place. I also graduated from UWED (IR)

yes, it is indeed, and I hope we will also be able to meet in Geneva this fall))) 

BTW, when did you graduate?

Edited by I.Hope

Guys, any update?

nothing.

If I remember correctly the past trends were that admissions to disciplinary programmes were released earlier, while applicants for interdisciplinary programmes generally had to wait a wee bit longer. Perhaps this is the case as well this year. Time will tell.

If I remember correctly the past trends were that admissions to disciplinary programmes were released earlier, while applicants for interdisciplinary programmes generally had to wait a wee bit longer. Perhaps this is the case as well this year. Time will tell.

I guess i am just going to post it on the institutes FB page, if anyone got acceptances or rejections for MDev. Desperate times. Desperate measures.  

Edited by k_angie

I am done waiting!!! Whatever the outcome, even if it is positive one, can not compensate the stress I have been through :P... Guys any update on International Affair track? Did anyone got offer? Please share here!!! 

Hi,

I have been reading your messages for a long time, but only now decided to post.

well, for those who are going to become crazy while waiting for results from IHEID.

I have been admitted to MA IR/PSc. No funding.

Hope, it will help.

you mean UCSD? Congratulations!

I also applied to IR/PS, why is my status still under review...

I am done waiting!!! Whatever the outcome, even if it is positive one, can not compensate the stress I have been through :P... Guys any update on International Affair track? Did anyone got offer? Please share here!!! 

No, nothing. Still under consideration...I'm gonna to be crazy...

you mean UCSD? Congratulations!

I also applied to IR/PS, why is my status still under review...

No, nothing. Still under consideration...I'm gonna to be crazy...

Its like putting all of us through patience & self control test.