UC Berkeley Application - Quantitative Training Section

Hi guys, I'm not sure where exactly to put my question since it doesn't really have to do with GRE/GMATs, SOPs, PHS, etc. But there is a tab on the UC Berkeley application that says "Quantitative Training." It says the following instructions:

We do not require a particular background in quantitative training, but we would be interested in knowing specific courses that prepare you for such work. Please list courses you have taken related to Calculus, Economics, or Statistics. You may list any courses in progress. (If your major was in any one of these fields, you may skip this section).

I have an undergraduate degree of Joint Math-Econ, so I'm wondering if I shouldn't have to list my courses since I majored in math and economics. What do you guys think? Should I list out my course work anyway?

Thanks in advance!

Certain schools ask you to list these kinds of classes in addition to providing them with your transcript, which obviously includes those classes.  You should list as many classes as permissible in the spaces provided.  It's time consuming, but I'm guessing that they would like to see the classes listed on each application and not have to go through each applicant's transcript to find them.

So you're saying to make the process easier for them, list all of my quantitative classes on there anyway even though it's optional, right? That does seem very time consuming, since my major does pertain to economics, statistics, and calculus. But I think you're right. Plus, I don't want them to think I didn't give much effort in applying by leaving this one out. Thanks!