See question results from actual GRE test

makingmoves

I've heard that somewhere on the ETS website you can see which sections of the test you did poorly on, like it tells you which parts of the reading sections you screwed up on or whatever, but I've never been able to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I've heard that somewhere on the ETS website you can see which sections of the test you did poorly on, like it tells you which parts of the reading sections you screwed up on or whatever, but I've never been able to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I don't think this is true for tests that you actually wrote yourself. My link to the PowerPrep software above does something similar -- i.e. it gives you questions similar to the GRE and helps you determine areas you can work on.

You have 6 months (I think) after the test to see your actual paper and the mistakes you made. It disappears forever after that

I have never seen any option for a test taker to see their actual test. You may be able to ask ETS to rescore/regrade your test by written request but even this information is not clearly available on their webpage. I think the cost is also something like $55 so it should only be done when you feel absolutely certain something is wrong.

ETS can never release actual questions and answers that are still being used in ETS tests or it will compromise the test's integrity. Since everyone's GRE questions are pulled from a very large pool of questions, they can't tell you the right answer to any of these questions, or even if a person got a question right or wrong without compromising the test. It is probably not likely that ETS will "retire" and publish any actual GRE questions from the exam you took in the near future! 

PG 25:
Not the actual test as I said earlier but:

GRE Diagnostic Service
Computer-based Tests only
grediagnostic.ets.org
If you have taken the computer-based GRE revised General Test
and have received an email notification that your official scores are
available in your My GRE Account, use this FREE service to view
information about your performance on the Verbal Reasoning and
Quantitative Reasoning sections of your computer-based GRE revised
General Test. This information includes the types of questions you
answered right and wrong, the difficulty level of each question and
the time spent on each question. This service will be available to
you approximately 15 days after you take the test and for six months
following your test administration.

beyondaboundary, that's it! Thank you!

Apparently I got every single geometry problem wrong. Every.Single. One.

Also, I learned that you can get up to three problems wrong in verbal and still make a 170!

beyondaboundary, that's it! Thank you!

Apparently I got every single geometry problem wrong. Every.Single. One.

Also, I learned that you can get up to three problems wrong in verbal and still make a 170!

Still can't find where you're seeing your individual questions...

Still can't find where you're seeing your individual questions...

https://grediagnostic.ets.org 

The questions obviously are not displayed, but you can see the type of question (e.g. in the case of the quantitative part mathematical content area, question type and setting (pure math/real-life) and whether you got the question right or wrong.