How do you know if your scores have been delivered?

medullate

This should be obvious, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Also, I reported my scores to the wrong department at the schools when I reported immediately after the test. Has this happened to any of you before?

Also, if I did not use my middle name on my GRE, should I not use my middle name on my applications? 

Thanks in advance

The ETS website indicates when your scores have been sent. For the applications that required official scores, the status page of the application indicates whether official scores have been received (however I imagine this would vary depending on the application system). Can't comment on them going to the wrong department. at least one application asked for the actual GRE registration number (something like that) which makes me think they would get the scores associated with your application regardless.

Edited by socioholic

I think some schools will notify you, some may not. I had one school email me to confirm that they received my score. Currently waiting for applications to be "matched" to my scores, and I'm going to send an email to a few graduate programs inquiring about it if I don't get some sort of indication soon.

I don't know if your middle name will make a huge difference, I'm guessing they all have your social security number which should make it obvious.

Similar concern here. I sent my GRE scores out to my selected schools on 25th October, well in advance of my applications, and never heard anything from the schools to confirm they had received them. Have completed my application to Columbia over the weekend, and after submitting it, noticed in the 'application checklist' that they are saying that have not yet received my GRE score. Obviously it could simply be the case that they haven't matched my score to the just-submitted application, but it has me a little worried that earlier applications may not have received my scores.