PhD from non CEPH accredited university?

gks81

Hello all,

What do u think about getting PhD from a non CEPH accredited university? I know for sure that accreditation is must for MPH for better future prospects and PhD applications. CEPH site mentions it. See the question no. 3 from the frequently asked questions section on CEPH:

http://ceph.org/constituents/students/faqs/#3

but this link doesn't mention anything particular about the prospects for PhD from non CEPH accredited school. Have you given any thought? Can any current student or alumni who has received PhD from non-accredited school elaborate more? Thoughts are welcome from each and everyone of you. Thanks !

Regards,

GKS.

I applied to one PhD program at a non-CEPH univerisity and it is absolutely my top choice (pretty sure I won't be accepted, though, as in stalking the boards I've disocvered other people have already been offered interviews and I have not). Being CEPH had absolutely zero factor in my decision - this university is number one in the country for the research topic I want to study, and that mattered a lot more to me than accredidation.

I applied to one PhD program at a non-CEPH univerisity and it is absolutely my top choice (pretty sure I won't be accepted, though, as in stalking the boards I've disocvered other people have already been offered interviews and I have not). Being CEPH had absolutely zero factor in my decision - this university is number one in the country for the research topic I want to study, and that mattered a lot more to me than accredidation.

which school is that???

• 9 years later...