Rutgers

BuddingScholar

Have you applied to Rutgers? If so, have you been able to upload your supplemental materials (cv, writing sample, etc) yet? how did you do it?

I submitted my application over a week ago, and though I received their email with my RUID, I am yet to figure out how to upload the rest of my documents. I emailed them a couple of days ago and am yet to hear back.

Since we are just a couple of days away from their deadline, I am now beginning to get concerned (i.e. freak out).

thanks,

Edited by brazilianbuddy

Should be right here! https://grad.admissions.rutgers.edu/CredentialUpload/Applicant/Login.aspx

I applied, but I had an error with the LORs. No word back from Rutgers, of course, even though I emailed awhile ago. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

You absolutely ROCK! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

You absolutely ROCK! :)

No problem!! :) It took me a while to find it because it's weirdly not attached to the rest of the application.... I really don't like the way they arranged things.  

No problem!! :) It took me a while to find it because it's weirdly not attached to the rest of the application.... I really don't like the way they arranged things.  

Me neither. One address to submit the first part of the app, one to upload the docs, and one to check the status? Pretty crazy!

They were the only one missing from my list. Now I am officially done with all my apps!