M.A./ MS Psychology

HermoineG

MA/MS programs generally have later due dates and later interview weekends, like February or March.

Check the results search above for the schools you applied to, and see when people have heard in past years. That should give you a rough estimate of when you can expect to hear back.

• 3 weeks later...

I think interview invites have gone out for some schools.  I have only heard back from 2 so far, like chattra said the due date is later for the ones I have yet to hear from.  What programs are you looking at?

Hey everyone! I posted about MA in the wrong thread so here goes again. I applied to a few PsyD's for haven't heard anything yet so I'm trying to figure out what my options are. Depending on where my husband gets accepted we'll be either moving to Miami or New York, so I'm looking into MA's there but would like some opinions on which schools I should apply. So far, I like Yeshiva's Mental Health Counseling program and the Teachers College Counseling program (I think that's what it's called) I think that there are a few schools that still accept applications so any input would be greatly appreciated! Have a great weekend!

I've applied to a couple of MA/MS programs, but the last due date is March 1st so I know I'll be waiting for awhile.  I just keep checking the results page to gauge when people typically heard from the schools I've applied to.

I applied to five counseling/clinical master's programs and so far have only heard back from one.  My last deadlines are February 15 and March 31.  I have one interview scheduled and hope to hear from the others soon!  This is so nerve wracking!

Which programs have the Feb and March deadlines?

Villanova has a March 1st deadline and DePaul has a May 1st app deadline. Those are the only two I can think of that didn't have a January or sooner deadline. 

Somewhere in the Fall Application thread there is a list of schools whose deadlines hadn't passed, but that was in January. Still, might be worth a look.