Physical Science course

I took a geology class before this "physical science" became a thing. My advisor recommends that I take either physics or chemistry. There is a class at my university that is called "physical science" and in the COURSE DESCRIPTION says an introduction to chemistry and physics. Classmates of mine who took that class have sent the course description and a copy of their syllabus to see if the schools would accept it, most have.

It really depends on the school! I know some schools I'm applying to will accept my astronomy course and some will not. I've decided to wait until I know where I'm going and then take physics over the summer or in grad school if necessary.

I unfortunately graduated right before the requirements changed, so I still have to take either physics or chemistry before next year... but to answer your question - I contacted ASHA and asked them about it, and they said it depends on the school. All of the schools I asked said that it has to be chemistry or physics - my astronomy and geology classes didn't count. My #1 school told me that it only needs to be 1 credit, though, and it doesn't need to have a lab with it, so I'm going to try to find an easy class online. Best of luck. :)