ETH EPFL Master Fall 2014 Admission Results

wcwmd1614

Hello everyone,

I have applied for MSc in Statistics at ETH, MSc in Applied Math at EPFL for Fall 2014. Google said the admission results are out from 11th Feb for ETH, and 1 Mar for EPFL last year. Anyone else applied this year ? It's only a week away for ETH, very nervous.

Good luck to all,

Australian student

Hey, I am also applying for MSc Electronics( Fall '14 / April Deadline)..

Just wanna know .. Did they call you and have a telephonic interview...??

I don't think they give out interviews for the admission, maybe for scholarships though. The results are not released yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I applied for MSc in Bioengineering at EPFL and I am very curious to know about the outcome, They should be out this week as last year they released them around the 25th of February...

Very nervous. 

Hi I applied for MSc in Bioengineering at EPFL and I am very curious to know about the outcome, They should be out this week as last year they released them around the 25th of February...

Very nervous. 

I am expecting them this Friday or next Monday, good luck!

Applied for Master's in Computer Science... still waiting... on website it's given they 'll reply by beginning of Mar... any replies to anyone yet...??  :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I got admitted to EPFL Electrical Engineering Master program. Now I'm searching for proper living place in Lausanne. It will be much cheaper to rent 3-room apartment for 3 people, instead of 1-room for 1. Therefore if you also looking for accommodation in Lausanne, please get in touch with me. We would make a company in Switzerland=) dmitry.perekrestenko@phystech.edu