mux127 Posted February 13, 2014 Share Posted February 13, 2014 Hey, I just want to hear ideas about my situation. I have met a professor two years ago and we had good connections so far. I attended two seminars of him and also while I was in a lab, he joined in our lab for a week or so. My 2 of 3 LORs are very close friend of him and I thought I had good chance to be accepted by him to his lab. Throughout the application process we have mailed back and forth, even he asked me make a presentation about my ideas and I did and he told me he liked them a lot.And my recommenders asked him to accept me as well. Lately I started to worry about the admission since it has been more than a month in silence. Should I ask him or should I wait for more? I am stressed out... If you were in this situation,what would you do? I do not want to be seen as the person forcing the situation and also my LORs have already spoken to him. I started to say, well... okay.. i guess it is an rejection.. Second thing is, not related to the first question,what you think about asking the status to the professor after getting the interview? it has been more than two weeks and I havent heard anything from him or the school itself. Thanks for your ideas! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now