NYU 2014

ReadingLisa

Thank you Lifesaver!! Hope you hear favorable news very soon! 

Phoebecaulfield, I'm actually in NYC too. Although it is expensive here, I'm not so sure I want to move away since I do like it here! But I'm still waiting to hear from 10 schools so let's see how things change. Congrats on your acceptance!! 

Contemplating, but concerned about the finances. The faculty have been lovely with offering to Skype to chat about my options and so on, but there doesn't appear to be a visiting day, unfortunately. Perhaps because my department is pretty tiny. It's either NYU or UChicago - I feel like NYU would offer a marginally better fit, but I'm not super keen on commuting and sharing a house and not being able to afford flights home to London, and those factors might make for a less than enjoyable 5 years.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seriously contemplating accepting the offer but would like to learn more about the program and any additional financial aid. It'll be my project of the weekend.

I have accepted NYU's offer to the Physics PhD program

Hi! I'm kinda from HK too :P

I got into NYU Steinhardt for a master program...don't know if i'm gonna accept it yet but i most likely will :D

Hi ! I'm MA in Art Ed  -- have not heard from fin. aid, anyone have any idea if the info is coming soon as everything is contingent on that ! 

Hi Peinture! If Art Ed is in the Steinhardt school, I contacted them yesterday and said we should hear about financial aid within the week :) I'm also waiting for (hopefully good) financial news. Hope that helps!

Hi Peinture! If Art Ed is in the Steinhardt school, I contacted them yesterday and said we should hear about financial aid within the week :) I'm also waiting for (hopefully good) financial news. Hope that helps!

Hopefully that'll be for the Silver School too!

HKsai, did they e-mail you or just put it up on Albert?

and meep15, hi! has Silver acknowledged your enrollment? I enrolled like two weeks ago and still haven't gotten any kind of communication from them!

and meep15, hi! has Silver acknowledged your enrollment? I enrolled like two weeks ago and still haven't gotten any kind of communication from them!

They sent me an email! But I'm in steinhardt so I'm sure you will get yours soon!!

Anyone has tips on apartment hunting??.??

No, as a matter of fact, they re-sent me the acceptance email late Friday night. I'll be calling them on Monday to make sure things are ok.