Worried a bit :( Suggestions :P

Johnny_Boy

Hey guys, I saw few posts on this forum that my top choice universities have sent out acceptances. I called a graduate coordinator and she told me that still few more are to be sent out.

I asked her whether I was wait-listed but wasn't. Also she told me that all decisions will be made by the end of this Feb.

BTW, I applied to Mechanical/ Aerospace PhD. Do you guys think that I still have a shot to be admitted later since those schools are my top choices?

Did the coordinator actually say that you were not wait listed?  Did they clarify what/if any status you were?  

There is definitely still a shot since you haven't been rejected at this point.  I know it is agonizing but try to keep yourself distracted for the next week or two and then you'll know for sure.  I don't know enough about the acceptance/application for that program so I can't speak to the odds at this time.  again watching the historical data would probably be your best indicator at this time.