Questions to ask during an interview

Hi all!

I have an interview in a few weeks with Case Western Reserve SLP program and I'm very nervous! It's from 8:30-3 So I'm sure I'll have a lot of talking to do. I started researching different faculty's specific research so I have something to talk about with them. I wanted to know if anyone had any good types of questions to ask during an interview? Any and all responses would be a great help!
Thanks so much!

good luck to all  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I have an interview in a few weeks with Case Western Reserve SLP program and I'm very nervous! It's from 8:30-3 So I'm sure I'll have a lot of talking to do. I started researching different faculty's specific research so I have something to talk about with them. I wanted to know if anyone had any good types of questions to ask during an interview? Any and all responses would be a great help!

Thanks so much!

good luck to all  :)

Hey, not sure if you have had your interview yet, but my interview was pretty short so I didn't ask too many questions; however I did ask: What qualities do you look for in a first year slp grad student? What professors are interested in (your focus?) What research topic the school was most interested in pursuing in the future? Hope this helps! Good luck :)