Funding timeline?

deci:belle

Has anyone accepted into an Audiology program have funding offered to them at the same time of acceptance or soon after (1-2 weeks or so)?

I'm trying to get some idea of what is going on specifically for Audiology. I'm not sure if they are only notifying top applicants first, then others later as people reject offers or letting the Financial Aid office handle it.  Really I can't make sense out of it and it's making me a bit anxious. 

There are a lot of variables that go into it.  I received admission to the University of Cincinnati and was offered a graduate assistantship along with my admission letter.  My admission to Northwestern stated that there would be information regarding funding in my official acceptance which would be sent through the mail.

Talking to other people who have gone through this, each program can offer funding on their own terms.  Some choose to wait until a week or two after they send out information to give funding options.  Some programs choose not go give funding until after the April 15th deadline (which is STUPID on any school's part - how do they expect us to go somewhere and not know what our financial obligations will be?).  Then, if you are one of the next in-line for funding, you have to wait until people who have already been accepted with funding decline their admission and scholarship/assistantship. 

If you have questions regarding funding, I would contact the program directly and they should give you a general timeline on when they offer funding.