IU-Bloomington Campus visits

Yep! It's Friday, March 28th and coincides with IU Graduate Conference. PM me if you have any questions about IU, I'm a current student and I attended the campus visit day last year.

I have a quick question. I'm a comp lit major and I got accepted, but didn't hear about campus visits yet. Do you know if comp lit will be having a campus visit day around the same time?

I have a quick question. I'm a comp lit major and I got accepted, but didn't hear about campus visits yet. Do you know if comp lit will be having a campus visit day around the same time?

Hmmm. That is a good question. I haven't heard whether comp. lit is doing anything official that day and I'm not on their email list. If I had to guess, comp. lit's campus visit day would be the same weekend if they have an official one. I would contact someone in your department and if they are not organizing something official, that would be a good weekend to visit either way.