Temple University

Does anyone know if Temple sent out all of their first round acceptances? I've only seen acceptances, I haven't seen any posts about people being denied or wait listed. Any info would be appreciated

Hi! So, some people have checked their application status for Temple using the TU Portal. Here, you can monitor what step of the process your application is in. So, while mine still says "Complete and ready for review" some people have seem acceptances or rejections.

Thanks for the reply! Yes mine still says "complete ready for review" too. I just wasn't sure if anyone actually has gotten a rejection from Temple because all the posts I've seen are either acceptances or ready for review. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)!

Same here! I was really looking forward to checking my status when I saw people were getting acceptances ... and I'm sure you understand how it feels to see that "complete ready for review" glaring back at us! Soon hopefully!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything from temple yet?! I think it's been about three weeks since the first acceptances were sent out and I'm getting so anxious!

I called last week and asked about when I should expect to hear back and she told me the second round should be sent out this week via email. But I haven't seen anyone saying they had a change in status, so I'm not sure if we really will hear by this week. 

I called last week and asked about when I should expect to hear back and she told me the second round should be sent out this week via email. But I haven't seen anyone saying they had a change in status, so I'm not sure if we really will hear by this week.

Received a waitlist email. I copy/pasted it below.

"Dear M.A. Program Applicant,

We are in the final stages of completing our admissions process and you have been placed on our waitlist.  If you wish to remain on the waitlist please let me know in a response to this email within the next 72 hours.  If we do not hear from you within 72 hours we will assume that you are no longer interested in the program.  If you are selected from the waitlist I will notify you as quickly as possible.  If you have questions or concerns about the process or the decision please feel free to contact Dr. Aquiles Iglesias, Chairman of our Admissions Committee by email.  iglesias@temple.edu.

With kind regards,

Dawn"

I will not be responding, and will therefore be taken off the waitlist in 72 hours. Hope that helps somebody!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...