UNCW MSW

DD16

I applied there -- back maybe a day or two before their Feb. 1st deadline. And still waiting to hear...

Lunarem, I'm glad to hear how much you liked the school and your program! :)

Have you heard as to when we should find out?

Have you heard as to when we should find out?

Nope. I applied to six different programs and kinda lost track as to which school would notify when...and how they'd do it. I ended up just grouping them all in my head as "some time in March". Hopefully sooner than later, though, b/c two of the schools I've already heard from and been accepted to have said I gotta let them know by April 1st. We shall see! If I hear anything from UNCW, though, I'll be sure to come back on here and let you know.

Nope. I applied to six different programs and kinda lost track as to which school would notify when...and how they'd do it. I ended up just grouping them all in my head as "some time in March". Hopefully sooner than later, though, b/c two of the schools I've already heard from and been accepted to have said I gotta let them know by April 1st. We shall see! If I hear anything from UNCW, though, I'll be sure to come back on here and let you know.

That would be great - I'll do the same! I have to let a school know by April 1st too.

I received an e-mail from them today saying my decision will be available on the website by afternoon tomorrow..lol.. Odd, but nevertheless...

That is odd. I didn't get an email from them. Hopefully it's good news!

That is odd. I didn't get an email from them. Hopefully it's good news!

It was! Accepted :)

The decision sure enough was posted in the later afternoon, when they'd said.

I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon as well. Good luck!

It was! Accepted :)

The decision sure enough was posted in the later afternoon, when they'd said.

I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon as well. Good luck!

Congrats!! Is UNCW your first choice?