SIPA PEPM

Done.......... got my acceptance letter today........ no funding though coz  i applied on 5 feb which was last date for admisson without fellowship consideration :(............ guys wish me luck for the joint japan worldbank scholarship........... as in my acceptance letter it is mentioned that "Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship decisions have yet to be made, and we will be getting in touch with those decisions by mid-March"............ fingures still crossed ...........

I did not received notification be-mail. However when I checked the website learned that I Accepted. No funding and joint japan worldbank scholarship.

Still waiting for my MPA application results to SIPA

I received a notification mail and official acceptence. This is saying:

"As a provision of your enrollment, you must enroll in an intensive English language program at Columbia or in your home country prior to enrollment. Depending on your progress in these classes, you may also need to take more English classes during subsequent terms. This requirement will help to improve your English language skills in order to meet the demands of SIPA's rigorous curriculum."

Do you have any idea about "Englis Prep" ? My TOEFL was 100 (29r, 27l, 27w, 17l)

I'm curious to know whether anyone has insights regarding SIPA's one-year program in economic policy management (PEPM). It appears that the program is for mid-career professionals but I wonder what the students age range and experience level are. How reputable is the program? Does the SIPA community treat and perceive those students the same way it does the MIA and MPA student? I appreciate any insights.