UCLA/USC Cinema Studies - 2014

H2O3

Hey everyone! I am currently awaiting my graduate school fate for Fall 2014!

I recently got wait listed at USC and am waiting for an answer from UCLA. Post on this form if the anxiety from waiting is driving you crazy :/ 

Hey Ohio... congrats on the waitlist. Better than I got from USC. Waiting not-too-hopefully for UCLA. Seems offers already went out. The wait is slowly eating away at my mind, body, soul, sanity, waistline, sobriety.... you know, the usual.

Hey Ohio... congrats on the waitlist. Better than I got from USC. Waiting not-too-hopefully for UCLA. Seems offers already went out. The wait is slowly eating away at my mind, body, soul, sanity, waistline, sobriety.... you know, the usual.

I KNOW.... The waiting is seriously making me insane...but good luck on UCLA, I wish the best for you! Hopefully they will let us know soon...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wait listed also for the MA program at USC.  I won't find out anything until people start dropping out.  Or if they drop out at all.  I just heard from UCLA also and that was a no go.  Very charming rejection letter though.  Best of luck to all.