Choosing a school

Anyone else not sure where to go? I'm choosing between University of Chicago, Columbia and Boston College and I'm just going in cicles. I want to choose soon so people can get off the waitlist. Has anyone chosen to go to one of the above schools already? I would be very interested to hear your reasons! (If there are any current students out there, I would love to hear about your experiences too!)

The only program I applied to was Boston College and I accepted the offer.  One of the major reasons I chose to apply to Boston College was due to their interest in the Veterans & Military population which resulted in the establishment of the Veterans & Military Families Initiative.  Because I am a Veteran myself and want to eventually work with these populations as a LCSW, Boston College was of particular interest to me.  I was also impressed at the vast selection of electives and certificate programs that they offer.  Lastly, I live within walking distance of the campus so logistically it made perfect sense.

I think those three schools you're considering are great programs and since most offer similar courses and areas of specialization, it might simply come down to who offers you the most $$$ and which will cost you the least amount of $$$ to attend because at the end of the day it doesn't necessarily matter where you attend but how well you do. 

I am waiting to hear back about financial aid, however I am leaning towards Columbia. The opportunities for field work are impressive there, and the networking opportunities will be helpful in trying to land a job after graduation. All of the schools you are considering are excellent, so it's a matter of where you feel comfortable.