Petroleum Engineering at UT Austin~~~~~

Yingwu

Hello,every one.

I have been admitted to the Petroleum Engineering Master's program at UT Austin. I believe many other guys have also been admitted. I want to know that have you got the financial support? And could you please provide some details about it?

Thanks

Nothing, but I after much consideration I switched to another school. Nothing against UT, they are a premier school, but my ultimate choice just fit better with my current situation. Please don't take this as rude- but, if you are planning to study at a university you need to get in contact with them and ask them directly. Keep asking and digging. If you do not get an email response, then call. If you no one answers, call someone else. (But, having worked with UT on this exact matter, I can promise you that Ms. Hart will respond and give you clear and concise guidance). Everything you get from the forums will be second hand information that will inevitably require you to call them anyways. On a related note though- I believe the TX schools were on Spring break last week, so responses may have been slow.

Nothing, but I after much consideration I switched to another school. Nothing against UT, they are a premier school, but my ultimate choice just fit better with my current situation. Please don't take this as rude- but, if you are planning to study at a university you need to get in contact with them and ask them directly. Keep asking and digging. If you do not get an email response, then call. If you no one answers, call someone else. (But, having worked with UT on this exact matter, I can promise you that Ms. Hart will respond and give you clear and concise guidance). Everything you get from the forums will be second hand information that will inevitably require you to call them anyways. On a related note though- I believe the TX schools were on Spring break last week, so responses may have been slow.

Thank you very much. I will try.