Jump to content

Made my decision - when to withdraw from other schools?


HicklePickle
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've been notified by email of admission to two programs, and have "unofficially" (by email) accepted one. Should I wait until I receive my official letter from the school before withdrawing from the other offer?

 

I don't want something to happen where I can't enroll in my choice school OR my back up.

 

Thanks!

Edited by HicklePickle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.