IU-Bloomington Funding

Has anyone heard from IU about funding? The clarification e-mail they sent said they would send out offers by March 14th. Just wondering if anyone had heard from them yet.

I called today and they stated that the letters were mailed out this morning (monday).  Have you heard back from UNM yet? I was wait-listed. But am glad to have been accepted at IU (STEPS).

I called today and they stated that the letters were mailed out this morning (monday).  Have you heard back from UNM yet? I was wait-listed. But am glad to have been accepted at IU (STEPS).

Are they only sending them through the mail or are they emailing the offers as well? I saw on the results page someone posted that they will be sent out through mail and email. Anxiously awaiting as well!

I just got my acceptance for UNM. Anxiously awaiting funding info from IU.

Are they only sending them through the mail or are they emailing the offers as well? I saw on the results page someone posted that they will be sent out through mail and email. Anxiously awaiting as well!

When I called she said the physical letter would be the only form of notification. I am rather anxious as well, an offer of funding would make the decision process much easier. Otherwise I'm more inclined to go to Portland State. SLPbilingue, piensas aceptar en UNM?

Edited by e_lena

Me either and now I am wondering if they will send a letter only to those who ARE offered first round funding. I just assumed everyone would get a letter to say yes or no to funding.

Congrats! I am bummed, IU is my top choice at the moment, but since they don't have funding for STEPS either this year, I'm not sure if it will be a reality for me. We will see! Congrats again though!