NYU-Steinhardt Counseling for Mental Health and Wellness

laurenk0428

Has anyone heard back from this master's program yet? I'm really worried because I saw that at people got their decisions in early March and I haven't even gotten a rejection!

This is my top choice and I really want to go, but this wait is killing me. Did anyone else get in?

I heard back on March 14. Someone i know heard back March 7? I think they do it in waves. If you don't get in the first few waves and they haven't rejected you, you still have a chance! Hope to see you this coming fall :D

Yeah, I'm going to pay the fee next week. I have to get the money from one of the parental units. haha! Are you?

Still waiting on Northwestern but it seems like it is gonna be a no from them so super strong chance i will see you this coming fall!!!!!!! :D :D

On to figuring out how the hell am I going to pay for private school that's so far away from home. 

I considered living in graduate dorms the first year just because I think searching for apartments in NYC would be too intimidating....I don't know. Do you have any advice on that?

I'm looking at the brooklyner in Brooklyn heights (downtown Brooklyn) and Lexington street which is three blocks from Central Park. Living in graduate dorm is more expensive than renting an apartment. Plus they don't provide internet and stuff. (I did the math)

PS: I received my financial aid package today

Edited by HKsai

I did too. I got...something....lol. Not enough though. Sigh.

And thanks. I'll look into apartments then. I've never had my own apartment before and I'm sort of nervous living on my own.