Should I take more stats or comp sci classes?

I am currently a junior studying biology and I am looking to pick classes for my senior year.

By the time I graduate I will have taken:

Calc 1,2,3

Linear algebra

Linear regression

Statistical experimental design

Intro to biostatistics

Mathematical probability - year long sequence

I have the option to take additional stat courses (and complete a stat degree as a second major) or additional computer science courses.

The stat classes I would probably take are: categorical data analysis and another stat class

The comp Sci classes I would take are: data structures and maybe another class.

What would be the better choice for me if I wanted to get a masters in biostatistics?

You look like you're already in really good shape to get into any biostatistics MS program based on the math and stat sclasses you have already taken. However, getting a second major in statistics could look really good to future employers. Data structures is a very useful class if you want to become a software engineer or programmer (many of the interviews for these jobs grill you on data structure questions). But if you're aiming for a stats-related job that mainly involves programming in SAS, R, or using Excel and SQL, it probably isn't as useful.

I would lean towards the computer science classes. You will have to take stuff like categorical data analysis in grad school anyway, and a lot of Masters grads taking jobs that involve a fair bit of computing so knowing something about data structures could be a help.

Is taking more math classes not an option? Honestly neither computer science nor stat will do much to help you with MS admissions in most departments. Taking some sort of analysis or theoretical statistics course would be the best thing to do if your goal is to get admitted to the best grad program possible. If it's not, then I would just take whatever interests you. Neither choice is likely to have much impact on your admissions chances or your career options.