NYU Steinhardt - Teaching of English MA

arktoura

Hello there :)

I've just been accepted to NYU Steinhardt's Teaching of English 7-12 (MA). I haven't decided yet if I am taking the offer (as I would like to hear about financial aid first) but are there others out there? 

How were you notified?

I applied to the same program, except in Physics. I've basically given up on them since I've heard from all other schools and need to make a decision. They were definitely high up on my list, and I really cannot fathom why they think it acceptable to take until almost April.

Also, congratulations on the acceptance!

I haven't decided yet. Besides the finances and which program I think is right for me, i also have a S.O. in the equation, meaning we are trying to coordinate our picks (if possible). It's been difficult to figure out which program is best suited for me.

Congrats on you being accepted as well, and a congrats on the other acceptances I see you've received. 

Intellectual_Lensings - Thank you! I was notified via email. Don't give up hope yet! My partner applied to the social studies program and hasn't heard back yet either (we are also trying to coordinate). Fingers crossed for both of you!