Human-computer Interaction at UCI vs Cornell vs UW vs gaTech. Very confused

I've gotten acceptances from UCI and Cornell, waitlisted at UW, and still waiting to hear back from Georgia Tech.

I'd love to hear any sort of feedback about these schools regarding the curriculum, location, placements, weather, reputation in the industry...anything that will help me make my mind up before the April 15th deadline. I would prefer a curriculum that has a good mix of programming as well as design.

Appreciate any and all help you guys can provide.

btw: I also got in IUB. Am I correct in dismissing this in favor of the 4 schools mentioned above?

Is it Cornell M Engg? or Phd?

Cornell M Engg.

Also, I recently got an admit into UW's MHCID program and a reject from GaTech. I've pretty much dismissed Cornell from consideration as well so now its just MS ICS at UCI vs MS-HCI at UW. Please help, 5 days to go :(

Cornell M Engg.

Also, I recently got an admit into UW's MHCID program and a reject from GaTech. I've pretty much dismissed Cornell from consideration as well so now its just MS ICS at UCI vs MS-HCI at UW. Please help, 5 days to go :(

Hey! UCI is a great place to be in and my biased opinion is UCI would be awesome for BCI. You should look into Dr. Zoran  Nenadic he is the king of BCI at UCI and he is very good at what he does... also he is a great person. 

living in CA especially Socal is a huge factor that you should take into consideration. The weather is always perfect, UCI has a friendly and beautiful campus and UCI is quickly climbing the ranks. 

if you have any more questions about UCI feel free to pm me

Edited by DNARNA

Why'd you dismiss Cornell?

Is it U wisconsin or U washington?

Cornell and UW are much better CS schools than UCI.

Its University of Washington. Well Cornell's was just a 9 month intense course, so no internship inbetween. Furthermore, the course, to me, seemed very academic.

I haven't made up my mind yet, so any advice on any of the 3 schools would be great.