Art History Language Reference Books

m-ttl

Would love to see dictionary recommendations and translation guides for various languages beyond French for Reading and German for Reading. Especially less common languages. Thought we could share our knowledge.

ETA For some reason my Chrome was acting up but I recently ordered these for Mandarin Chinese:

Introduction to Chinese-English Translation: Key Concepts and Techniques (Chinese Edition) [Paperback]

Zinan Ye (Author), Lynette X. Shi (Contributor)

Dictionary of Cutlture and Archaelogy: English-Chinese-Chinese-English [Hardcover]

A Chinese-English Dictionary of Chinese Culture (English and Chinese Edition) [Paperback]

Si Ma De School (Author)

An English-Chinese & Chinese-English Dictionary of Art (English and Chinese Edition) [Hardcover]

He You (Author)

Edited by m-ttl

The religion subforum had a a while back that got a lot of good responses.

I actually saw that thread (printed it out for a friend wanting to apply for fall 2015 in religious studies), but I figured there was a value in a thread for people who may not necessarily need to read biblical Akkadian. But there's a variety of other languages I would have liked to seen as well, Japanese, Korean, Classical Chinese, Hindi, Italian, Russian, etc. 

I hope this isn't too redundant, because a few languages I would expect in Art History (Italian) aren't even listed over there.