Claremont Graduate University / University of Utah / University of Florida

Hello,

I was admitted to these 3 schools for Phd in Political Science. I have 50% tuition scholarship from Claremont, no scholarships from the other 2. Utah is much more cheaper than the others.

I am an international student and have not visited any of the schools. What would your advice be?

Thank you.

I am accepted to CGU for the Economics-Polisci PhD. I am waiting till tomorrow for notification from two other programs. CGU is a really good choice the only drawback is that it does not have as much financial assistance as other programs. I will let you know tomorrow.

Thank you for the note. I have %50 fellowship, I think I can finance it but I really need to know more about CGU. Did you rejected Northwestern, UC Irvine for CGU?

I was rejected at Northwestern and UC Irvine. I know UC Irvine had good funding. I am wait-listed at Rice U and UVa for their econ PhD. I will wait untill around 8:00 or if I hear from the other schools before. UVa is a full ride and Rice ussually does good funding.

Did you rejected Northwestern, UC Irvine for CGU?

Oh I misunderstood.

Could you get substantial information about CGU? Politics faculty and the courses are all good but I have many doubts about the reputation of the university.