Colbert to The Late Show?

dgswaim

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm confident he'll be wonderful. He's a comic genius, after all. But I love The Report. If anyone is a member of the Colbert Nation, then I am. Thoughts?

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm confident he'll be wonderful. He's a comic genius, after all. But I love The Report. If anyone is a member of the Colbert Nation, then I am. Thoughts?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm more excited for John Oliver's HBO show, to be honest. 

I saw an ad for his show the other day. I'm thinking it will be very funny.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Um.... I'm gonna go with yes, although tentatively. 

I've been thinking about it. I'm afraid he will have to change his humor to be on the Late Show, maybe even drop his persona. Idk what to think about it. But. Now we can say a philosophy major is the host of the Late Show so...sky's the limit for us

I've been thinking about it. I'm afraid he will have to change his humor to be on the Late Show, maybe even drop his persona. Idk what to think about it. But. Now we can say a philosophy major is the host of the Late Show so...sky's the limit for us

He's already said, I believe, that he won't be doing the show in his old character.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

It's like being trolled by Derrida...

Can a non-philosophy major chime in? I'm very happy for him, but I'm gonna miss Stephen Colbert!the character and the Nation. Who else can follow The Daily Show so perfectly? Also wondering what Comedy Central is planning for that timeslot.

Can a non-philosophy major chime in? I'm very happy for him, but I'm gonna miss Stephen Colbert!the character and the Nation. Who else can follow The Daily Show so perfectly? Also wondering what Comedy Central is planning for that timeslot.

I thought that too. Maybe Jon Oliver will fill that slot? But I heard he has other plans so

I thought that too. Maybe Jon Oliver will fill that slot? But I heard he has other plans so

John Oliver left the Daily Show for HBO a few months back, so I don't think he still has a contract with CC. Maybe if the other thing doesn't work out... not that I wish it on him of course, just saying I would approve if he gets that 11:30 slot.