Purdue MSME F14 - Anyone Hear Back?

PurdueMSME

Daily update.  Still waiting!

I see other Purdue MSME and ME PhD waitlisters posting commentary in the "Results" section - if you are reading this right now, please make an account and have the conversation in this thread!  Don't have the conversation in the "Results" section!

I also applied for MSME. I got an email last week which said I was recommended for admission by ME Dept to the Grad Office. They said I will get a confirmation from the Grad Office but they didn't tell me when. I sent an email to ask ME Grad Office but no one has replied to me yet. My decision status is still recommended by program - pending Grad Office approval. I don't know if this means I got the admission and I really need them to give me the confirmation soon cause UMN asked me to give them my decision. 

Yup another DPhD applicant waiting. Called them, they told processing is still on. I doubt there are any chances for funding. Profs are also not responding to mails.

Lots have been accepted into MSME. Infact 14 - 15 ppl from a specific college in india have been offered admission due to a tieup with purdue. mech.

Also anyone here waiting for TAMU mech also??

Thanks for the response.

Did Purdue give any indication as to a "drop dead date" beyond which they would send out rejections to anyone still waiting?

Does your application still say "holding for review"?

I have seen around 20 admits from India itself. There is indeed a mou bw a collg named VIT and Purdue. They have kind of VIP entry. I am extremely dejected as I am currently working on nano tubes which has awesome research at Purdue and still my app status is holding. I wish I get into it have many ideas to work on. I wish they give out todayy  :(  :rolleyes:  ;)