HESA Applicants Fall 2015

JBums1028

Guest HEPhD13

Quick modification to my post above...I have posted the 2014 rankings; however, I think there is a more recent version.  The reason I say this is because on the overall ranking, Penn is listed as #7...but I am pretty sure that in the most recent US News rankings, Penn moved up to #5. 

Thank you! I really appreciate it. 

Does anyone know if UVM sends out a letter/email if you were not chosen?

Not sure of the accuracy of this info, but from what I heard there are 2 rounds of interview offers and then they send out denials.

Hey, 

You're good. I deferred from last year so I am definitely going to the interview weekend. I have not received the schedule yet. This is my 3rd year in the process. They are pretty last minute, always. You're good, don't panic yet. I'll let you know when I get my email.

P

Not sure if they do this. I got an interview invite from UVM but they might be going back and extending more invitations in the next week or two if people are declining the interview weekend.

Has anyone received a response from University of Maryland or Michigan State?

Hey just received an email from MSU, decisions will be out via email by February 2

I got a no from UConn, I'm going to UVM for the 2nd interview weekend and I'm waiting to hear back from the University of Missouri-Columbia. 

Is there anyone else that applied to Mizzou?

Anyone else going to the 2nd interview weekend at UVM? (Let me know if you have any questions; it's my 3rd time in the process).

P

I got a no from UConn, I'm going to UVM for the 2nd interview weekend and I'm waiting to hear back from the University of Missouri-Columbia. 

Is there anyone else that applied to Mizzou?

Anyone else going to the 2nd interview weekend at UVM? (Let me know if you have any questions; it's my 3rd time in the process).

P

The 22-23rd? I'll be there! I'm flying into Vermont from NC that Saturday.

Nah, but I think we'll find out about those in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

I was contacted for a Skype interview 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard from them since then. Good luck :)