If you search with ASHA's Edfind, there's a portion of the school stats that says whether or not the school offers funding, and how many students accepted receive it.

Edited by caterpillar

I received two scholarship offers from two schools and a grant from another school. One of the scholarships was offered through the department and I wrote a 500 word essay for it. The other scholarship I received was a merit one that was offered once I was offered admission. The grant was from financial aid in my state (funding for a state university).

I received two scholarship offers from two schools and a grant from another school. One of the scholarships was offered through the department and I wrote a 500 word essay for it. The other scholarship I received was a merit one that was offered once I was offered admission. The grant was from financial aid in my state (funding for a state university).

Yancey did you receive any from Columbia Teachers College? I want to apply there next year. How much is the tuition?

Yancey did you receive any from Columbia Teachers College? I want to apply there next year. How much is the tuition?

I only received work study money. They have a few scholarships but are not know for giving a lot of funding to masters students. Maybe if you applied to external scholarships on their website. They are private so tuition is around 75,000-80,000 just for the 56 units (not including any other fees/housing etc).