No rejection notice? UIC

k8j1s

I applied to UIC Jane Addams and still no word back. I've heard from other people that they've been accepted. I called & emailed a while ago but they said they were behind and didn't know when I would hear back. I emailed them again recently but no reply whatsoever. Is it possible I have been rejected and they just aren't sending out a rejection to me? I need to start looking for a Job and if I am not going to school next year that will affect what kind of job I look for. What in gods name should I do at this point? Is anyone else still waiting for UIC? Or any other school?

Hi!,

I didn't apply to UIC Jane Addams but I'm still waiting to hear back from one school as well. I've found that I wasn't hearing any sort of decision until late April up until now. I would definitely try calling the office and just letting them know you have contacted them via email. It can't hurt! Good luck and hope you only hear great news!

• 2 weeks later...