How To Write a Graduate Resume

What is this for? If it is a CV for applications to grad school, a conference, or a fellowship and there are no page limits specified, then there really isn't a limit. I don't think most people will care about an exact page length (unless specified). Instead, it's far more important to just include what needs to be included and do not add extra fluff. Most graduate CVs I've seen range from 1-4 pages (2 pages is very common), depending on progress in graduate program (and thus how much stuff you have). What you should include really depends on the context though.

This for the graduate school. It is one of the things we have to give to the graduate school as part of the new student process. I am guessing they want to have it on their website or for their records. I submitted my CV for the graduate school application, I am not sure about the format, etc. for this resume they are requesting........