Anyone get into Masters SLP program with an undergrad GPA of 3.13 or less?

@marshmelos Yes, you still have a chance. GPA is only one of the factors adcomms look at. You might want to go back and read the first page of this topic if you haven't already -- there are people (I'm thinking of Twinguy7) with GPAs under 3.0 who are in grad school. It all depends on 1) the programs you apply to, and 2) the rest of your application.

Thanks. I'm mainly worried about my overall GPA which is on the lower end. My speech GPA/ GPA in the prereqs is ten times better, but I'm just worried that I'll be overlooked because of my overall.

I have been told it was my experience in the field, I worked a year as an SLPA and a year working with kids and adults on the spectrum as a neurotherapy trainer.  I also worked with kids as a teachers aide in the school system.  I also have lived abroad for 2 years in Brazil so I speak Portuguese and I am conversational in Spanish.  Besides that, having an interview process in the application helped to get across who I am as a person and communicator.  

That would explain a lot. Thanks for sharing. Great that you have that background and experience.