Taking leveling courses from more than one school

Anyone take leveling courses from more than one school at the same time or right after one another?  In particular, distance learning (online) classes?

This kind of describes what I'm doing right now.  I'm taking 3 leveling courses online and one class traditionally, at an actual school. 

Are you enjoying ENMU??  I just checked out the website and looks like there are 8 wk vs. 16 wk class options online.  Which are you taking?  Thoughts?

I'm doing the 8 weeks.  It's prety demanding, a lot more demanding that I expected. But then again, I have nothing to compare the demands of an online class to because I've never taken one.  But I'll definintely say I'm learning a lot. I'd recommend it. Just be prepared to hit the ground running once class starts.  :-)

I'm doing the 8 weeks.  It's prety demanding, a lot more demanding that I expected. But then again, I have nothing to compare the demands of an online class to because I've never taken one.  But I'll definintely say I'm learning a lot. I'd recommend it. Just be prepared to hit the ground running once class starts.  :-)

Thanks for your tips.  Perhaps I'll check out the 16 week courses...

So you're taking (3) 8 week courses at once from ENMU plus 1 traditional class?  Do you think taking (2) 8 week courses is fairly manageable?  I have a 2 y/o son and a business that I run part time.