MBAMath.com for non-MBA degrees?

I'm applying for a couple of different types of degrees in the fall, and I want to demonstrate to b-schools that I've got the qunt skills to succeed. With that in mind, I'm going to subscribe to mbamath.com and submit my transcripts to my chosen institutions. However, I'd like to know if anyone knows whether other degree programs might be interested in seeing my work from that site. I'm looking into MPA programs as well as some IR programs, and since I don't have an econ background, I think it might be helpful. Does anyone have any experience submitting results from mbamath.com to non-MBA programs? What did the admissions officers say? Is it worth the time to do so?

For those last two questions, I would contact the programs and ask them directly.  

They might not want to review the extra material OR the online math course might really differentiate you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Trent,

I don't have experience submitting coursework from MBAMath to MBA or MPA programs but I did take supplementary coursework as a joint MBA-MPA applicant (I was required for my admission when I was accepted to Harvard Business School) and I recommend it to lots of people. Here's what I recommend:

Courses to take (roughly in this order, and only if you haven't taken them already and earned a B+ or better in them):

• Microeconomics
  • Statistics (also called Quant Methods)
  • Calculus
  • Accounting
  • Finance
  • Spreadsheet Modeling

A few places to take it:

• local junior or community college
  • UCLA pre-MBA courses
  • MBAMath.com might be a good option (I'm just not super-familiar with them)

I've had some clients take courses via Coursera, but I would say that should be a last resort.

Best of luck with your applications!

Kaneisha